Friday, February 9, 2024, 1:00 – 4:00pm ET
Harvard Innovation Labs (i-lab) – 125 Western Ave, Allston, MA 02134
The Startup Career Fair will bring undergraduates, master’s, and PhD students together with innovative startup and entrepreneurship organizations across all industries.
This event is hosted by Harvard FAS Mignone Center for Career Success, Harvard Innovation Labs, and Harvard Business School Career & Professional Development.
- Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University & MIT degree students – please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years.
- Harvard FAS Students: Share your resume when you register in Crimson Careers to be included in the Startup Career Fair Resume Book. Watch this short video to learn how to add your resume to the event resume book. Advance registration is not required to attend the event.
- Harvard Students from Other Graduate Schools & MIT Students: Advanced Registration Not Required
When you arrive to the event, there will be an opportunity to sign in and make a name tag.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- Register here for the 2024 Harvard Startup Career Fair. Registration page will have additional information, including event fees.
- Resume Books: All organizations are invited to access the opt-in Startup Career Fair Resume Book. Please submit the Career Fair Resume Book Registration Form to purchase a resume book. The event resume book will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please note, career fair participants will automatically have access to the event resume book.