All Ivy Environmental & Sustainable Development Career Fair
Friday, February 23, 2024 9:00am-3:00pm
Columbia University, Alfred Lerner Hall (2920 Broadway, New York, NY 10027)
Each year, the eight Ivy League schools come together to produce a unique and inspiring career fair that connects public agencies, consulting firms, nonprofit organizations, and businesses with undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D level students who have the skills and knowledge to address the complex sustainability challenges of our global economy.
This Event is Sponsored By:
- Center for Careers and Life After Brown (Career LAB)
- Columbia University’s Climate School and affiliate programs
- Cornell Career Services
- Dartmouth Center for Professional Development and Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
- Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences Career Services
- University of Pennsylvania Career Services
- Princeton University Office of Career Services
- Yale Office of Career Strategies; Yale School of the Environment and Yale School of Management
- Visit the career fair registration and fees page for more information.
- Eligibility: Open to ALL Harvard University degree students and alumni – please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years.
- To Register
- Step 1. Visit the All Ivy Environmental and Sustainable Development Career Fair student registration page
- Step 2. Click “Attend As A Student” and use the Sign Up option to create a new account using your University email. Even if you attended in the past, you must create a new account. You will need to first verify your email and will receive confirmation once your registration is approved. Once your registration is approved, log in, click on “Events” → “Career Fairs” → “All Ivy Fair” → “RSVP”
- Step 3. Submit your resume to be included in the All Ivy Environmental and Sustainable Development Career Fair Resume Book.
- Navigate to your profile by clicking the circle with your initials or picture on the upper right of the home screen. From there, click “My Documents” and then select the tab labeled “Opt-In Resume Book”. Select the resume you would like to add. You resume will be added to the All Ivy Resume Book 2024 and shared with any employers who attend.
- View the current list of participating organizations.