Post a Job/Internship
We invite you to post in Crimson Careers, our job and internship database visible exclusively to Harvard FAS students and recent alumni, powered by Symplicity. By posting your available opportunities at Harvard, you will have access to a diverse pool of over 17,000 highly qualified candidates, including current Harvard FAS students and recent alumni. This system will allow you to easily post your job and internship opportunities and manage the application process. We are no longer charging for postings – post now!
Please Note: All postings are subject to approval. School regulations and/or feedback from students about their experience will be considered in the approval process. For questions, email: email@example.com.
Post a Short-Term Project
Short-term projects or micro-internships are a great way for students to build skills, earn money, and create invaluable alumni connections. If you have a project in mind, or have the capacity to develop one, please consider sharing this with Harvard students by posting in Crimson Careers.
- Though short in timespan, these opportunities should be skill-building for the student, introduce them to specific work tasks or functions, and/or educate the student about a specific field.
- We recommend all projects are paid, however unpaid projects will be considered if they have a significant learning component or support nonprofit or mission-driven initiatives.
- Projects can be remote or in-person (as long as federal, state, and local authorities are permitting in-person work in your area), but remote is recommended at this time.
- In-person projects cannot take place in someone’s home and unskilled tasks will be referred to the Student Employment Office.
- We reserve the right to reject opportunities that are not skill building or educational.