Data Analytics, Science, & Technology Fair
Friday, October 13, 2023, 1:00 – 4:00pm ET
Harvard Student Organization Center at Hilles (SOCH) – 59 Shepard St., Cambridge, MA 02138
The Data Analytics, Science, & Technology Fair will bring undergraduates, master’s, and PhD students and recent alumni together with employers to discuss opportunities in data analytics, software engineering, machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, UX/UI design, physical and life sciences, technology, and other STEM fields.
- Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University & MIT students – please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years.
- Harvard FAS Students: Share your resume when you register in Crimson Careers to be included in the Data Analytics, Science, & Technology Resume Book. Watch this short video to learn how to add your resume to the event resume book.
- Harvard Students from Other Graduate Schools & MIT Students: Advanced Registration Not Required
When you arrive to the event, there will be an opportunity to sign in and make a name tag.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- Transportation: The Mignone Center for Career Success has booked a shuttle that will run in a continuous loop from the corner of Mt. Auburn St. / Holyoke St. to the SOCH, beginning at 12:30pm. Additionally, The Harvard SOCH is a 15 minute walk from Harvard Yard and has a Bluebikes docking station near the entry.
- This event has filled, join the waitlist by submitting a registration request. Your registration will be approved if space becomes available at the 2023 Data Analytics, Science, & Technology Fair.
- Resume Books: All organizations are invited to access the opt-in Data Analytics, Science, & Technology Fair Resume Book. Please submit the Career Fair Resume Book Registration Form to purchase a resume book. The event resume book will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please note, career fair participants will automatically have access to the event resume book.
Harvard reserves the right to modify any in-person event to a virtual format in response to public health concerns. For questions and additional information, please contact our Employer Relations Team at email@example.com