Finance & FinTech Fair
Thursday, September 7, 2023, 3:00 – 6:00pm ET
Harvard Student Organization Center at Hilles (SOCH) – 59 Shepard St., Cambridge, MA 02138
The Finance & FinTech Fair connects Harvard undergraduate and graduate students together with employers to discuss pathways in asset management, investment banking, quantitative trading, venture capital, fintech, private equity, hedge funds, and more. Opportunities represented at this event include software developer, financial analyst, quant researcher, and others.
- Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University students – please note some opportunities promoted at the fair are part of MCS Recruiting, which is only open to eligible Harvard FAS Students
- Harvard FAS Students: Share your resume when you register in Crimson Careers to be included in the Finance & FinTech Resume Book. Watch this short video to learn how to add your resume to the event resume book. Advance registration is not required to attend the event.
- Harvard Students from Other Graduate Schools: Advanced Registration Not Required
When you arrive to the event, there will be an opportunity to sign in and make a name tag.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- Transportation: The Mignone Center for Career Success has booked a shuttle that will run in a continuous loop from the corner of Mt. Auburn St. / Holyoke St. to the SOCH, beginning at 2:30pm. Additionally, The Harvard SOCH is a 15 minute walk from Harvard Yard and has a Bluebikes docking station near the entry.
- This event is at capacity, register here to be placed on the waitlist for the 2023 Finance & FinTech Fair. The registration page will have additional information, including event fees.
- Resume Books: All organizations are invited to access the opt-in Finance & FinTech Fair Resume Book. Please submit the Career Fair Resume Book Registration Form to purchase a resume book. The event resume book will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Contact email@example.com with any questions. Please note, career fair participants will automatically have access to the event resume book.
Harvard reserves the right to modify any in-person event to a virtual format in response to public health concerns. For questions and additional information, please contact our Employer Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org