Engineering Career Fair Collaborative
Friday, November 3, 2023, 2:00 – 5:00pm ET
Sheraton Commander Hotel – 16 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 (map)
The Engineering Career Fair Collaborative’s mission is to connect companies in innovative fields including robotics, energy, medical devices, transportation, and design with undergraduate and graduate students at one of six New England based engineering programs. This event is a collaboration between Harvard University, Boston University, Olin College, Tufts University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Yale University.
Note: This event is not open to companies only offering software engineering positions.
- Eligibility: Harvard University, Boston University, Olin College, Tufts University, MIT, and Yale University engineering students only.
- Harvard FAS Students: No advance registration required
- Boston University, Olin College, Tufts University, MIT, and Yale University Students: Refer to information posted by your career services office to learn of any advanced registration required.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- This event has reached capacity. Register to join the waitlist for the 2023 Engineering Career Fair Collaborative. You will receive a notification via email if your registration can be approved. Registration page will have additional information, including event fees.
- Attending employers must:
- Plan to actively hire in the next year for full-time positions and/or internships.
- Seek mechanical, environmental, electrical, chemical, or biomedical engineering majors for positions within these fields.
- This event is not open to companies only offering software engineering positions.
Harvard reserves the right to modify any in-person event to a virtual format in response to public health concerns. For questions and additional information, please contact our Employer Engagement Team at email@example.com