Friday, January 26, 2024, 2:30 – 5:00pm ET
Harvard Student Organization Center at Hilles (SOCH) – 59 Shepard St., Cambridge, MA 02138
The Biotech, Pharma, & Healthcare Fair will bring undergraduates, master’s, and PhD students as well as postdocs together with employers to discuss opportunities in the life sciences sector, including in pharmaceutical, healthcare, and biotechnology fields.
This event is hosted by Harvard FAS Office of Career Services in partnership with the Harvard Chan School of Public Health, Office of Career and Professional Development.
- Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University & MIT students – please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years.
- Harvard FAS Students: Share your resume when you register in Crimson Careers to be included in the Biotech, Pharma, & Healthcare Fair Resume Book. Watch this short video to learn how to add your resume to the event resume book. Advance registration is not required to attend the event.
- Harvard Students from Other Graduate Schools & MIT Students: Advanced Registration Not Required.
When you arrive to the event, there will be an opportunity to sign in and make a name tag.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- Register here for the 2024 Biotech, Pharma, & Healthcare Fair. The registration page will have additional information, including event fees.
- Resume Books: All organizations are invited to access the opt-in Biotech, Pharma, & Healthcare Fair Resume Book. Please submit the Career Fair Resume Book Registration Form to purchase a resume book. The event resume book will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please note, career fair participants will automatically have access to the event resume book.
Harvard reserves the right to modify any in-person event to a virtual format in response to public health concerns. For questions and additional information, please contact our Employer Engagement Team at email@example.com