Humanities, Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Expo
Friday, October 20, 2023, 2:00 – 4:00pm ET
Smith Campus Center 10th floor – 1350 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138
The Humanities, Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Expo connects Harvard undergraduates and graduate students together with employers to discuss opportunities in the arts, advertising, marketing, humanities, public relations, brand management, retail, fashion, social media/digital strategy, publishing, writing, journalism, museums, media, entertainment, sports, design, and more creative fields.
How is an expo different from a career fair? This event intended to be an educational opportunity that encourages employers to showcase their even if their full-time or internship opportunities are not yet posted.
- Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University & MIT students – please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years.
- Harvard FAS Students: Share your resume when you register in Crimson Careers to be included in the Humanities, Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Expo Resume Book. Watch this short video to learn how to add your resume to the event resume book. Advance registration is not required to attend the event.
- Students from Other Harvard Graduate Schools: Advanced Registration Not Required
When you arrive to the event, there will be an opportunity to sign in and make a name tag.
- MIT Students: Register in advance through the MIT Career Advising & Professional Development Office. MIT students who do not register prior to 5pm on Wednesday, October 18th will need to provide photo ID upon arrival to the event.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- This event has filled, register here to join the waitlist. Your registration will be approved if space opens up at the 2023 Humanities, Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Expo. Registration page will have additional information, including event fees.
- Resume Books: All organizations are invited to access the opt-in Humanities, Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Expo Resume Book. Please submit the Career Fair Resume Book Registration Form to purchase a resume book. The event resume book will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Contact email@example.com with any questions. Please note, career fair participants will automatically have access to the event resume book.
Harvard reserves the right to modify any in-person event to a virtual format in response to public health concerns. For questions and additional information, please contact our Employer Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org