Job description and Summer Analyst Program overview
With more than 200 years in the financial services industry, Bank of America Private Bank has cultivated an award-winning team dedicated to providing exceptional service and guidance to our clients and prospects. As a leader in private wealth management, we provide a vast array of resources and customized solutions to help meet our clients’ unique wealth structuring, investment management and credit needs.
The Private Bank is focused on building long-term client relationships that are supported by a team of experienced advisors and highly credentialed specialists who provide a range of services, including investment management, trust and fiduciary solutions, financial and succession planning, philanthropic, specialty asset management, family office services, art services and custom credit solutions.
What we offer and what you’ll experience:
Our Private Bank Summer Analyst Program is designed to offer you the unique opportunity to work in and gain exposure to the various teams within The Private Bank including Relationship Management, Trust & Wealth Structuring and Investment Management. Our structured 10-week internship provides extensive on-the-job training where you are aligned to a high-performing client team to gain hands-on experience and knowledge to serve ultra-high-net-worth clients ranging from business owners to corporate executives to entrepreneurs and innovators. In addition to receiving educational content and exposure to various thought leaders, you will be provided with coaching, mentorship and volunteer opportunities throughout the program.
What you’ll do:
As a summer analyst, you will participate in robust programming and skills-based curriculum and gain exposure of daily client-related tasks such as:
- Helping with new business generation, prospect cultivation and client engagement
- Managing the execution of client service activities such as digital onboarding, initiating and monitoring account openings and asset transfers
- Handling client inquiries and coordinating with specialists and service centers to deliver an integrated service experience to the client
- Servicing account maintenance activities, including trust accounting transactions, processing deposits/transfers and providing reports
- Conducting research projects on behalf of clients and/or maintaining organizational investment industry research and report information
- Assessing client experience across live/digital touchpoints to identify opportunities for modernization and integration
- Providing administrative coordination with trading, operations and client service teams
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are energetic, outgoing, analytical and entrepreneurial with an interest in gaining a sophisticated, well-rounded skillset aligned to wealth structuring, credit and banking, trust and relationship management.
- Students must be pursuing a Bachelors or Bachelors direct to Masters degreefrom an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe betweenDecember 2025 and August 2026
- Demonstrated record of achievement such as extracurricular activities or leadership roles
- Passion for investing and a strong understanding of finance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to think independently and demonstrate good judgment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Technical skills such as Excel and PowerPoint
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship, now or in the future, for this specific role.