Whether you’re new to MCS or have used our resources and services, we invite you to connect with us!
Come to 10 minute drop-in advising for quick questions, resume/cover letter reviews, or just to get started.
Drop-ins are a convenient way to chat with us:
- 1pm-2pm ET: Over zoom or the phone. Log in to Crimson Careers to get started.
- 2pm-4pm ET: In person at MCS (54 Dunster St.) Just drop by – no appointment necessary!
During a drop-in, you can also get information about:
- where to begin or next steps in your career journey
- tips for summer plans and funding
- post-graduate opportunities
- and more!
Connect with us and let us get to know you! Our friendly advisors can help you explore your interests and skills as well as help connect you with resources, people, and opportunities.
Check out our web site to learn about MCS services and upcoming events. Look out for more tips on future “How to MCS” posts.