Host Networking & Information Sessions
Employers may host events and presentations about their organization. While these meetings can be valuable for both students and employers, we caution that it can be difficult to build an audience at various times of year. We cannot guarantee student attendance, and it is possible very few students will attend your information session/recruiting event. Especially for organizations that are new to recruiting at Harvard, we recommend hosting coffee chats/office hours. Should you decide to host an individual event, please see our guidelines below.
Scheduling a Networking & Information Session
All recruiting events must be requested via the registration form and confirmed by the Employer Relations team. You will receive a confirmation email when your requested date & time has been approved. Confirmation is required prior to our office promoting your event details.
- FALL: (June-December 2022) Event Registration Form
- Fees: There is a $200 promotion fee per event which includes promotion through our events calendar and email lists. Additionally, employers who choose to advertise a recruiting event will receive access to the OCS Recruiting Resume Book, an opt-in resume book for students. There are no fees for nonprofit or government organizations.
- In-Person / Virtual Options: We anticipate virtual and in-person recruiting events will continue to be possible throughout the 2022-2023 academic year. Employers planning in-person events should inquire about space at one of the below recommended venues and also create a virtual contingency plan.
Recommended Venues in Harvard Square
Employer presentations/recruiting events are not permitted in classroom space; we recommend the below venues in Harvard Square. Employers are also welcome to host virtual recruiting events and should create a virtual contingency plan for all in-person engagements.
- The Harvard Faculty Club, 20 Quincy St – Christine Haverty (617.495.5758 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Charles Hotel,1 Bennett St – Jennifer Halpin (617.661.5024 / email@example.com)
- Sheraton Commander, 16 Garden St – Judy Brillhart (617.234.1362 / firstname.lastname@example.org)