Harvard Alumni Directory
The Harvard Alumni Association online community, the only verified network of Harvard alumni, is available to Harvard College and GSAS students once they matriculate. Students from all Harvard schools have access to the Alumni Directory once they graduate and become alumni.
To set up your profile and start building your Harvard Network:
- Visit community.alumni.harvard.edu and log in with your HarvardKey.
- Fill out your profile so alumni and fellow students can find you.
- Using filters and keywords, search the directory by industry, specialty, company, concentration, House, class year, and more.
- Look for alumni with “Career Network” on their profiles or filter your search results by “Career Network only” to find alumni who have volunteered to talk about their career experiences with students and other alumni.
- Use the email button in each profile to reach out to alumni and fellow students. Be sure to use a short and professional message. Remember to send a thank you email or note to any alumni you contact!
- Participate in Discussion Forums.
- For technical support, contact the Harvard Alumni Association Help Desk at email@example.com.
The Harvard Alumni Directory is not a tool for conducting job searches, and users should refrain from using the tool to solicit specific job opportunities.
Refer to our Expand Your Network content for more advice.