Career Fairs & Expos
Our targeted and industry-specific events offer a great way to build your talent pipeline and recruit Harvard undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD students and alumni for a diverse range of job and internship roles. Whether your organization is new to our career fairs, or is a returning participant, we welcome you and look forward to connecting you with Harvard talent.
Note that the majority of our 2022-2023 career fairs are planned to take place in person. Because demand for tables will exceed capacity, every career fair registration will be reviewed by the planning committee.
Learn more about our 2022-2023 career fairs by viewing the events below.
- Finance & FinTech Fair – Thursday, September 1st 3:00-6:00pm ET
- Business & Consulting Fair – Friday, September 9th 2:00-5:00pm ET
- Data Analytics, Science, & Technology Fair – Friday, September 30th 1:00-4:00pm ET – This event has reached capacity; new registrations will be placed on a waitlist.
- Diversity Opportunities Fair – Friday, October 7th 2:00-4:30pm ET
- Humanities, Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Expo – Friday, October 21st 2:00-4:00pm ET
- Engineering Career Fair Collaborative – Friday, November 4th 1:00-4:00pm ET
Career Fair Resume Books
All organizations are invited to access an opt-in career fair resume book from any of our events. Please submit the Career Fair Resume Book Registration Form to purchase a resume book. Resume books will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Career fair participants will automatically have access to the resume book for the event they attended
Harvard reserves the right to modify any in-person event to a virtual format in response to public health concerns. For questions and additional information, please contact our Employer Relations Team at email@example.com.