Ringle, a US-based Edtech startup, provides flexible, remote 1:1 online English education services to working professionals, undergraduate/graduate students, and teenagers from all over the world.
Are you a self-motivated, results-oriented Harvard student looking for additional work experience? Ringle is looking for a part-time community manager at the Boston office!
- Office management: Day-to-day office management and operation.
- Front-desk management: Cover the front desk during the building’s set business hours and be an on-site point of contact. Great members and guests with the goal of building relationships in order to facilitate the sense of the Ringle community.
- Membership management: Oversee the membership database and manage relations with Ringle tutors.
- Marketing and event planning: Set up and host events on a regular basis that help to create a Ringle community within the Harvard campus area.
- Currently a full-time (undergraduate/graduate) student on campus or a recent graduate.
- Able to work at Ringle’s Boston office located in Harvard Square.
- Able to commit to 4-5 hours of work per day.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to Dongju Park at email@example.com by Feb. 10th, 2023. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!