* Please apply on: https://www.ringleplus.com/en/tutor/landing/home?friend=dc6685 (more details below) *
Ringle, a Seoul-based EdTech startup, offers high-quality tailored 1:1 Online English education services to Asian professionals and university students located in Korea and around the globe. At Ringle, we believe in a future where English is no longer a barrier for professionals. We currently have over 2000 active tutors, 12,000 active students, and 20,000 lessons occurring monthly. Join us!
- Tutors will lead 20 or 40-minute 1:1 sessions with students, ranging from focused discussions and presentation preparations to proofreading essays and more.
- Ringle provides all curriculum, enabling tutors to be more focused on increasing their classroom engagement and providing corrections.
- A broad range of discussion topics ranging from the tech industry, international affairs, culture and lifestyle, and many more!
- Tutors can work remotely from anywhere around the world as long as they have access to a computer with a camera and a high-speed stable internet connection.
- Native in English
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and English corrections
- Ability to discuss a wide range of topics and share meaningful insights
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiastic and professional conduct
- Current undergraduate or graduate students from top Universities in the US
- Working professionals who have graduated from top Universities in the US
- No past teaching experience required
- No Korean language comprehension required
- Lucrative pay: Earn $9.50 for 20-minute lessons, and $17 for 40-minute lessons, with pay increases and several bonus incentives the more you tutor
- Flexible schedule: Work remotely from the comfort of your home at any time! Peak lesson hours are 6AM-11AM & 10PM-1AM (EST)
- Teach as much or as little as you want (no minimum lesson requirement)
- Work Experience: Build your resume tutoring professionals, promote cultural awareness, and create connections with people across the globe
- Supportive Team: Receive training every step of your tutor onboarding process and join our active tutoring community!
- Potential for professional growth: Tutors are given many opportunities that allow them to apply different skill sets while earning additional income. This includes working as a content creator to create lesson materials, taking up editorial work as an editor, as well as supporting the Ringle team with recruitment strategies, promotional materials, and more as a Ringle Ambassador!
- Visit https://www.ringleplus.com/en/tutor/landing/home?friend=dc6685 and create an account by clicking “Become a Tutor”
- Submit application (General info and resume) Use this referral code: dc6685
- Schedule and lead a Mock Session (20 minutes)
- Attend an Orientation Session (40 minutes)
- Start teaching with Ringle! That’s it!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com