*Please apply on: https://forms.gle/pDSwcXTG32JCqLXP9 (more details below)*
Are you looking for flexible, low-commitment work that also allows you to advance your career and build a professional network? Consider tutoring with Ringle Teens!
Ringle Teens is a newly launched platform working to teach K-12 students the 4Cs: critical thinking, creative thinking, communication, and concentration. You will play a critical role in preparing students for success in their education!
- Tutors will conduct 20 or 40-minute 1:1 sessions with students, ranging from immersive debates and discussions to reading comprehension and more.
- Ringle provides all curricula, enabling tutors to be more focused on increasing their classroom engagement.
- Tutors can work remotely from anywhere around the world as long as they have access to a computer with a camera and a high-speed stable internet connection.
- Native-level English ability
- Ability to cater to the diverse needs of younger students
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiastic and engaging conduct
- Current undergraduate from top universities in the US
- Working professionals who have graduated from top universities in the US
- No past teaching experience required
- No Korean language comprehension required
- A starting rate of $19 per 40-minute lesson and $10.50 per 20-minute lesson with pay increases and several bonus incentives the more you tutor
- Flexible schedule: Work remotely from the comfort of your home at any time!
- Teach as much or as little as you want (no minimum lesson requirement)
- Supportive Team: Receive training every step of your tutor onboarding process and join our active tutoring community!
- Fill out this simple application: https://forms.gle/KWxYmF8wJcjY5jVBA
- Schedule an Interview!
- Complete the orientation!
For more information:
- Check out this notion page: https://ringle.notion.site/Ringle-Teens-Guideline-70f65646b0c2469296e338081450c85b
- Check out our landing page: https://www.ringleteens.com/en/teens/landing/home
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org