Interested in internship opportunities? Here’s how to apply:
- Click here to explore available internship opportunities. We’re seeking candidates who plan to graduate between December 2023 and August 2024!
- Apply directly to PwC via our jobs site – applying to your school/university site will not count as an official application! Use the filters on the left side of PwC’s job site to explore positions and narrow your search.
- Submit your application and your assessment (if applicable) by PwC’s national deadline: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 @ 11:59 PM EST.
- We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, ideally during the preferred application window that runs from December – February 21, 2023. For most of our opportunities, we recruit on a rolling basis, which means when our roles open, they will fill up as offers are accepted.
What to expect
- For the majority of entry-level roles at PwC, job seekers are required to complete an assessment to be considered for the role. After you submit an application for an entry-level position, you should expect to receive the assessment via email within a few hours.
- Review our PwC entry level visa sponsorship eligibility site prior to applying.
Not sure what opportunity may be ideal for you?
- Join us at an upcoming virtual event to learn more about the firm and available opportunities. RSVP for an upcoming event today!
- Take our interactive quiz to determine which entry level program or opportunity is right for you based on graduation date and eligibility. Current students and alumni interested in entry level opportunities are encouraged to apply.