Work as part of the Product Management Team, responsible for leading and managing the product development process. This role will focus on SAP and Cybersecurity, understanding the technical landscape of this market and communicating with customers to understand and discuss their product and solution needs. The Technical Product Manager will work with cross-functional teams throughout the organization and will be an active participant in product planning, roadmap development, and life cycle management, pricing, and forecasting of business-critical applications’ security. Job duties will include the following:
· Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, market and consumer research to inform and guide the development of Onapsis solutions, platform, and product features.
· Apply expertise in SAP/ERP systems and knowledge in cybersecurity and audit requirements of SAP systems to the development of product features and definitions.
· Validate and propose changes to new features and determine that they meet the expected needs of SAP Audit, Cybersecurity, and General Cybersecurity teams.
· Develop and maintain relationships with customers and with prospects to better understand their needs to position Onapsis as a thought leader in this area.
· Ensure a coordinated and effective response for customers who experience issues.
· Manage Onapsis products throughout the product life cycle, including planning, requirements gathering, design and development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
· Work closely with engineering, research, and quality to deliver successful features within aggressive timeframes.
· Identify value propositions on new features and prioritize the most valuable features at the top of the development list.
· Maintain hands-on, in-depth knowledge of products, market/industry trends, and consumer needs through ongoing research.