We believe that anyone, anywhere can make a positive impact by developing products to make the world more open and connected to the people and things they care about. Are you passionate about Meta’s products, design and technology?
Meta University (formerly Facebook University) is a paid, summer internship program designed to provide technical skill development & professional work experience to students who are historically under-represented in computer science.
The internship takes place from June to August and includes a few weeks of computer science training followed by hands-on project work. Throughout the duration of the program you’ll be paired with a Meta Engineer who will serve as your mentor and help guide you along the way.
Meta University – Engineering – Summer 2024 Responsibilities
- Participate in a technical skill development training course
- Work on a project with product team and receive coaching from an intern manager
- Current first year (Class of 2027) or second year (Class of 2026) college student studying at a four-year university (or equivalent program for special cases) in the U.S., Canada or Mexico.
- Must be at least 18 years old by May 1, 2024
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Available to work in the United States for the duration of the program
- Demonstrated interest in science and technology
- First-year students must have completed one college level CS course by the end of their first year in college (AP/IB CS course in High School is acceptable). Second-year students must have completed two college level CS courses