McDowell Hetherington, a commercial litigation firm of over 65 attorneys with a nationwide practice, is seeking candidates for associate positions in all offices. McDowell Hetherington LLP offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Candidates must possess the following:
· Juris Doctor degree and Bar admission in the state of future employment
· 1-8 years of prior of legal experience
· Able to perform factual legal research and analysis
· Work independently and collaboratively in fast-paced environment
· Coordinate review and research projects with team leads
· Demonstrate attention to detail and excellent communication skills
· Exercise strong time management and interpersonal skills
The strongest candidates will have had mock trial or moot court experience and are highly responsive. Compensation is competitive but dependent upon each candidate’s experience and background.
MH has offices in Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Northern California, and South Florida; and lawyers licensed to practice in seventeen states and the District of Columbia. MH focuses on complex business litigation in the energy, financial services, and first-party insurance sectors. Since the firm’s founding in 2009, MH lawyers have appeared as lead counsel in forty-nine of the fifty states and have handled appellate matters in almost every federal judicial circuit.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
MH provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Interested applicants should apply using the link below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Unsolicited emails from search firms will not be accepted.