In this position with the Software On-Brewer team, you will engage and partner on innovative projects to gain experience in an Agile, fast paced and cross functional team environment, working as part of a product development or advanced development product team. You will receive mentor support for your professional development and experience in cutting-edge technologies, such as IoT and Machine learning.
What you will do:
- Work with software team leads and members to design and develop code on brewer platforms and technologies
- Get real world experience in developing software and test scripts for existing or new HW technologies in a supportive team that values collaboration and accountability
- Develop experience in C++, Python and Bash programming languages
- Identify issues and fix bugs as directed in brewer source code
- Participate in design activities for new product features
- Help to document and qualify any code or feature developed during your co-op experience
- Be treated as a first-class member of the team as a software developer
- Progressively be given tasks of increasing challenge as you continue to demonstrate success
- Follow all Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
As a co-op/intern at Keurig Dr Pepper, you will:
- Participate in meet & greets and lunch & learns with KDP executives and other organization leaders
- Receive professional development training such as networking, professional skills development and presenting
- Be paired with a mentor to enhance your knowledge of other parts of the business and build your network
- Complete a project from start to finish and present it and your takeaways to your team, department vice president and other KDP stakeholders
What you must have:
- Must be an undergraduate junior or senior currently enrolled in a full-time academic program from an accredited college or university, majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related engineering program
- Experience in C++, C or other object-oriented program languages
- Experience in Python and/or Bash is highly preferred
- Experience with Bitbucket or Git or another source control system
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to manage tasks, prioritize requests and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills including excellent listening, written and verbal abilities
- Ability to work cross-functionally and independently and are a self-starter
*Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including CPT/OPT.
The pay range for this position starts at $23/hour.
This is a hybrid model role based in our Burlington, Massachusetts headquarter office.
We incorporate HireVue, an automated interview tool, into our campus recruitment process. Please visit this link to learn more about HireVue and how to prepare. *We recommend checking with your campus career center for additional preparation resources such as InterviewStream, Big Interview and more.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Frisco, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled