Are you passionate about helping small businesses succeed? Do you have a winning track record and love working on a team with a shared vision to better the lives of your clients? If so, the B2B Sales Associate role is for you!
You will get in on the ground floor and represent Fisher Investment’s 401(k) Solutions Group; a expanding B2B division of a global money manager. You’ll work with us to help thousands of businesses in a traditionally underserved market. You will educate others on how to reach a dignified retirement while growing your career and income along the way. Combine your experience with sales and helping others to excite people about a better future. Your success will provide great earning potential and you’ll report directly to your sales manager who will aid in your development.
This is an opportunity to accelerate your career and grow your wealth. As a B2B Sales Associate, you’ll run a high volume of outreach to decision makers at companies that fit our Ideal Customer Profile and produce new business opportunities for yourself and our sales teams. You’ll control your success. Along with future growth opportunity, team building, and the excitement of something new, prepare to be challenged to help build and scale the program. We want you to bring your knowledge to help us take advantage of opportunities to continue our expansion. In this sales development role you’ll play an essential part in the future of our 401(k) Solutions Group.
- Engage company executives, owners, and plan sponsors to coordinate phone consultations for yourself and others to create qualified sales opportunities
- Manage your personal sales pipeline through various email and calling campaigns
- Work in a vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers and be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy
- Run a high volume of outreach to decision makers at companies that fit our Ideal Customer Profile
- College degree or 2+ years sales experience
- Natural desire to connect with people
- A desire for uncapped earnings
- Persuade: You use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Committed: You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- Collaborate: You effectively partner with senior sales team members to manage sales opportunities from beginning to end
- $50,000 – $60,000 base salary per year in the state of WA. New hires should expect to start at the lower end of the range depending on experience.
- Position includes commissions/variable pay in addition to base salary.
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER