At Equitable Advisors, your next chapter can start today. We’re looking for highly motivated, results-driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish and potentially grow a book of business with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms.
Qualified candidates must have:
– A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus
– If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under our sponsorship: state life and health licenses, FINRA, Series 7 and 66 registrations
– Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic, and the desire to help others to plan for and protect their financial futures
– A team player and possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
– Ability to draw upon past experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long term relationships
– Must be authorized to work in the United States
– MBA. JD, CFP©, CPA ChFC, a plus
As a part of this opportunity, we offer advanced skills and product training, ongoing professional development, marketing support, and a breadth of innovative, quality financial products and services. We also have Management opportunities available should that be of interest to you.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY, NY (212) 314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC. Equitable Advisors is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
GE-3218913 (08/20) (Exp.08/22)