About Berenson & Company:
Berenson & Company is a leading merchant banking firm founded in 1990 that engages in investment banking and principal investing activities with a focus on the software and technology-enabled services space. Our investment banking practice provides high quality financial advice and outstanding service to a broad range of public and private corporations, financial institutions, equity sponsors and entrepreneurs; activities include mergers and acquisitions, financing, restructurings and other strategic advisory services. Our principal investing practice has a successful track record of deploying third-party and partner capital with a focus on providing financial and intellectual capital to support asset-light, software and tech-enabled services businesses in North America.
Full-time Analyst Class of 2023 tentative start date is July 1, 2023.
Analyst Job Description:
We are seeking a highly motivated analyst who can:
· Assist in the execution of M&A, capital raising and principal investing transactions
· Prepare and analyze financial and valuation models
· Create marketing materials including confidential information memoranda and management presentations
· Create internal investment memoranda and other materials to facilitate the evaluation of principal investing activities
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-2 years’ internship experience in business professional setting
· Exemplary academic record
· Attention to detail
· Strong quantitative skills
· Strong work ethic and willingness to put in maximum effort to accomplish work assignments and produce exemplary work product
Berenson & Co. offers competitive pay and benefits. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are glad that you are considering to apply to Berenson & Company. When filling out your application, please enter all of the necessary fields that are listed. While some of this information may also be listed in your resume or other documentation, entering them will allow us to more accurately evaluate your candidacy. Thank you!