AlphaSights is looking for an organized, enthusiastic Workplace Experience Coordinator to help us run things efficiently in our San Francisco office. A successful candidate will embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra to roll up their sleeves and achieve team goals.
- Front of House and reception desk operations responsibilities during hours of 8:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday, in the office to provide optimum hospitality service and professionalism; greet and provide general support to all visitors.
- Maintain office efficiency, including: answering and coordinating incoming calls; procuring, receiving, and tracking resources; processing and sending outbound mail; sorting and distributing incoming mail and packages.
- Maintain an efficient inventory system of office supplies and kitchen consumables; track accurate par levels for weekly ordering and replenishment while maintaining a cost-effective focus.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks, including running errands, providing carrier service, and assisting with the setup, breakdown, and clean-up of company parties and events, including furniture reconfiguration.
- Conduct routine facility inspections, seeking deficiencies with furniture, equipment or appliances and remedying as appropriate.
- Oversee daily office tidiness and organization to ensure an aesthetically pleasing and welcoming environment.
- Supporting in planning in-house or off-site activities, socials, and celebrations for employee engagement, marketing, and talent attraction; coordinate all details from inception to execution; office catering, food and drink deliveries.
- Coordinate employee onboarding and offboarding; working cross-functionally to ensure a smooth onboarding process for our new joiners and upholding these standards as our employees offboard at the end of their tenure, maintaining professionalism and efficiency.
- Be an ambassador for upholding and maintaining health and safety best practices within the workplace, in line with occupational safety guidelines.
- Liaise with the IT team to assist in any onsite needs, ranging from inventory/asset management to providing basic support to in office users.
What we’re looking for
- 0-2 years of administrative, office management, hospitality, travel booking experience, event coordination, reception duties, customer service or facilities coordinator experience.
- Proactive, forward-thinker, multi-tasker, and problem-solver with superb attention to detail.
- Ability to think on your feet and not easily flustered or overwhelmed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the capacity to build positive working relationships across function and seniority level.
- The ability to manage ambiguity, a wide variety of stakeholders, conflicting priorities, and high-pressure environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Fluency in English is essential.
Compensation and benefits
- Compensation is $22.63 per hour. Average estimated total first year compensation is $62,000 with overtime.
- 17 vacation days, 10 company holidays & business closure during winter holiday week.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) match – 4% of your total compensation matched dollar-for-dollar.
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.
Please note that AlphaSights communicates exclusively by email through the AlphaSights domain, @alphasights.com, LinkedIn and phone (including via text, WhatsApp and WeChat). Any communications you receive that purport to come from AlphaSights but have been sent from another email domain (e.g. Gmail or Hotmail) or via other forms of social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Telegram) are likely to be fraudulent. If in doubt as to whether you have received a genuine communication from AlphaSights, please contact us.