Harvard Summer Opportunities & Funding Fair
The Summer Opportunities & Funding Fair is Harvard’s largest summer planning event of the year. Meet representatives from various Harvard centers and departments, as well as external organizations, offering domestic and international research, study, internship, volunteer, and funding opportunities.
- Eligibility: Open to all Harvard College students, no advance registration required. Please note seniors may not be eligible for some funded opportunities.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- Check out the MCS Summer Opportunities & Funding page for information on planning for summer experiences and applying for funding.
- Transportation: The Mignone Center for Career Success has booked a shuttle that will run in a continuous loop from the corner of Mt. Auburn St. / Holyoke St. to the SOCH, beginning at 12:30pm. Additionally, The Harvard SOCH is a 15 minute walk from Harvard Yard and has a Bluebikes docking station near the entry.
- By attending this fair, you will be able to connect with Harvard College undergraduate students representing a wide variety of concentrations.
- Register here by November 9 to secure a spot. Registration will include a table with two chairs. Lunches will be provided for attending representatives.
Harvard reserves the right to modify any in-person event to a virtual format in response to public health concerns. For questions and additional information, please contact our Employer Engagement Team at email@example.com