Diversity Opportunities Fair
The Diversity Opportunities Fair connects Harvard undergraduate and graduate students together with a wide array of employers that offer job and internship programs, including for underrepresented undergraduate and graduate student populations. Students, no experience necessary! Organizations are looking to connect with all class years. Many employers have both full-time and internship opportunities as well as programs open to sophomores and first-years.
All Harvard students are welcome and invited to connect to organizations seeking to diversify their workforce.
- Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University & MIT students – please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years.
- Harvard FAS Students: Share your resume when you register in Crimson Careers to be included in the Diversity Opportunities Fair Resume Book. Watch this short video to learn how to add your resume to the event resume book. Advance registration is not required to attend the event.
- Students from Other Harvard Graduate Schools: Advanced Registration Not Required When you arrive to the event, there will be an opportunity to sign in and make a name tag.
- MIT Students: Register in advance through the MIT Career Advising & Professional Development Office. MIT students who do not register prior to 5pm on Wednesday, October 4th will need to provide photo ID upon arrival to the event.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- This event has filled, register here to join the waitlist. Your registration will be approved if space opens up at the 2023 Diversity Opportunities Fair.
- Resume Books: All organizations are invited to access the opt-in Diversity Opportunities Fair Resume Book. Please submit the Career Fair Resume Book Registration Form to purchase a resume book. The event resume book will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Contact email@example.com with any questions. Please note, career fair participants will automatically have access to the event resume book.