Law school is expensive, and figuring out how to pay for it can be a daunting process. This session, led by representatives from AccessLex, will give you the tools and information you need to invest confidently in your future legal career. The presentation will help you to:
– Calculate the total “cost of attendance” at law schools
– Navigate the financial aid application process
– Understand the different types of financial aid and student loans available to law school students
– Compare financial aid offers
– Plan for student loan repayment under a range of different repayment models
There will be plenty of time for discussion after the presentation. We hope to see you there!
You can access the materials referenced in this session through Ask EDNA! – the Education Network at AccessLex: https://www.accesslex.org/max-pre-law. MAX Pre-Law by AccessLex is an online suite of free resources – includes worksheets, checklists and more – created specifically for aspiring law students.”
This event is in collaboration with the pre-law advising offices of Harvard University, Cornell University, and the University of Pennsylvania.