First-years and Sophomores: Apply here
” Build your network and advance your career with Nomura
Explore Nomura is an Early Insights program designed to provide Freshmen & Sophomores of diverse backgrounds with broad exposure to careers in Investment Banking, Global Markets, and Corporate Infrastructure.
About the program
Explore Nomura is an immersive program in which selected students will participate in sessions of their respective interests and division.
Over the course of the program, students will be able to:
- Participate in real-life trading and technology simulations, business overviews, interview prep, interactive workshops, and more!
- Network with experienced professionals to build relationships and gain deeper insight into different functions at Nomura
- Receive accelerated interviews for 2024 summer internship programs
Who should apply
We encourage talented and intellectually curious students who identify as
Black, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, LGBTQ+, Women, Veterans, and Students with Disabilities to apply for the program.
How to apply
Applications are open through our recruiting website. In order to be considered for the program, please submit the latest copy of your resume and respond thoughtfully to both of our application prompts. Candidates will be selected by one division for the program.
- Application Deadline: February 12, 2023
- In-Person Program Date in New York: March 30, 2023″
Note: This is a non-Harvard OCS event shared because it is open to Harvard students.
Promoted Opportunities: Internship