The Engineering Career Fair Collaborative’s mission is to connect companies in innovative fields including robotics, energy, medical devices, transportation, and design with undergraduate and graduate students at one of six New England based engineering programs. This event is a collaboration between Harvard University, Boston University, Olin College, Tufts University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Yale University.
- Eligibility: Harvard University, Boston University, Olin College, Tufts University, MIT, and Yale University engineering students.
- Register to Attend: Signup information will soon be available in Crimson Careers. Non-FAS students interested in attending should contact their school’s career center.
- Registration will open in August.
- Attending employers must:
- Plan to actively hire in the next year for full-time positions and/or internships.
- Seek mechanical, environmental, electrical, chemical, or biomedical engineering majors for positions within these fields.