The Humanities, Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Expo connects Harvard undergraduates and graduate students together with employers to discuss opportunities in the arts, advertising, marketing, humanities, public relations, brand management, retail, fashion, social media/digital strategy, publishing, writing, journalism, museums, media, entertainment, sports, design, and more creative fields.
- Eligibility: Open to all Harvard FAS degree students – please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years. Non-FAS Harvard students interested in attending must register through their school’s career center.
- Coming Soon: Register to attend in Crimson Careers. Add your resume when you register to be included in the Humanities, Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Resume Book.
- Coming Soon: View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- Coming Soon: Register to attend the 2022 Humanities, Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Expo. Registration page will have additional information, including event fees.
Please note that demand for tables at this event will exceed the capacity, every registration request will be reviewed by the planning committee.
- Resume Books: All organizations are invited to access the opt-in Humanities, Media, Marketing, & Creative Careers Expo Resume Book. Please submit the Career Fair Resume Book Registration Form to purchase a resume book. The event resume book will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please note, career fair participants will automatically have access to the event resume book.