The Diversity Opportunities Fair connects Harvard undergraduate and graduate students together with a wide array of employers that offer job and internship programs, including for underrepresented undergraduate and graduate student populations. No experience necessary! Organizations are looking to connect with all class years. Many employers have both full-time and internship opportunities as well as programs open to sophomores and first-years.
- Eligibility: Open to all Harvard University students – please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years. Non-FAS Harvard students interested in attending must register through their school’s career center.
- Coming Soon: Register to attend in Crimson Careers. Add your resume when you register to be included in the Diversity Opportunities Resume Book.
- Coming Soon: View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- Coming Soon: Register to attend the 2022 Diversity Opportunities Fair. Registration page will have additional information, including event fees.
Please note that demand for tables at this event will exceed the capacity, every registration request will be reviewed by the planning committee.
- Resume Books: All organizations are invited to access the opt-in Diversity Opportunities Fair Resume Book. Please submit the Career Fair Resume Book Registration Form to purchase a resume book. The event resume book will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Contact email@example.com with any questions. Please note, career fair participants will automatically have access to the event resume book.