Data Science and AI are burgeoning fields with growing opportunities for those with advanced quantitative, analytical, and computational skills. Organizations are looking for scientists and engineers who can demystify big data trends into understandable business terms and/or harness the power of machine learning. Learn more about how you can enter this exciting field, and talk with data scientists from a variety of companies that use data science and AI as the foundation of their business model.
- Zachary Alerte, AB ’21 (Statistics) – Data Scientist at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Daniel Fernandez, PhD ’14 (Statistics) – Researcher, Investment Data Science at Wellington Management
- Saimun Habib, AB ’21 (Statistics) – Data Scientist at The MITRE Corporation
- Alix Winter, PhD ’19 (Sociology & Social Policy) – Chief Data Scientist at NYC Civilian Complaint Review Board
- Alice Xiang, MA ’13 (Statistics), AB ’13 (Economics) – Global Head of AI Ethics at Sony
If you have accessibility needs or questions related to this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.