The Finance & FinTech Fair connects Harvard undergraduate and graduate students together with employers to discuss pathways in asset management, investment banking, quantitative trading, venture capital, fintech, private equity, hedge funds, and more. Opportunities represented at this event include software developer, financial analyst, quant researcher, and others.
- Eligibility: Open to all Harvard College students—first-years through seniors of all concentrations—plus GSAS students and HES students eligible for OCS Recruiting. Please note some organizations may be targeting specific class years.
- Register to attend in Crimson Careers. Add your resume when you register to be included in the Finance & FinTech Resume Book.
- View, search, and filter the current list of participating organizations. Note that organizations are added on a rolling basis.
- Register to attend the 2022 Finance & FinTech Fair. The registration page will have additional information, including event fees.
Please note that demand for tables at this event will exceed the capacity, every registration request will be reviewed by the planning committee.
- Resume Books: All organizations are invited to access the opt-in Finance & FinTech Fair Resume Book. Please submit the Career Fair Resume Book Registration Form to purchase a resume book. The event resume book will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Contact email@example.com with any questions. Please note, career fair participants will automatically have access to the event resume book.