Harvard College encourages undergraduates to take time during the Winterbreak to refresh and recharge. MCS is one of numerous Harvard centers and departments that offer some limited programming during the Winterbreak and Wintersession periods.
Undergraduate students who wish to engage in activities during the break may consider:
- Connecting with an organization at home
- Participating in a short-term internship or job shadow
- Becoming an Arts & Museums Intern
- Joining MCS for a career exploration Site Visit
- Connecting with an alumni mentor with our Firsthand Advisers Platform
Winterbreak can also be a nice time to plan ahead for your summer or post-grad job search.
Learn more about ways to explore your interests and experience different pathways by visiting our January @ MCS page!