MCS Recruiting Tutorial Ready
The MCS Recruiting Online Tutorial is now available! The MCS Recruiting Tutorial is only ~20 minutes in length and designed to answer the most frequent questions students ask when searching for employer events and applying for positions that will have campus interviews.
- What employers are a part of “Recruiting”? – Minute Mark 2:45
- Should I apply on Crimson Careers AND the employer’s website? – Minute Mark 4:46
- When are the Recruiting application deadlines? – Minute Mark 7:58
- How do I find Recruiting positions in Crimson Careers? – Minute Mark 9:44
- How do I tell if the employer is hosting interviews on campus? – Minute Mark 10:45
Join the MCS Recruiting Resume Book: submit your resume to the MCS Recruiting resume book from the “My Documents” section of your Crimson Careers account. “My Documents” can be found by clicking the circle with your picture/initials in the upper right of your Crimson Careers account. Note: This is just one more way employers might find you and does NOT replace applying to employers individually.
Contact the MCS Recruiting Team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This message was shared over the MCS Recruiting & Employer email list. Harvard College students: subscribe here for more messages like this throughout the summer.